“Let Us” Harvester, John Parker, echoes the “Let Us!” call.
Our complete freedom…gives us a new and living way to live! Now that we are empowered. Let Us see Five Essentials for Spiritual Prosperity
Holding on firmly to consideration of others is our third key to success as the church.
Day 3 – Let Us be concerned for one another, to help one another to show love and to do good.
Paul lets the Christians in Philippi know that Timothy is such a person. He writes:
“I have no one quite like Timothy. He is loyal and genuinely concerned for you. Most people around here are looking out for themselves, with little concern for the things of Jesus. But you know yourselves that Timothy’s the real thing. He’s been a devoted son to me as together we’ve delivered the Message.” (Philippians 2:19–22, The Message)
Today’s video calls us to our own Tim-work! Being genuinely concerned for others will “Let Us” will help build spiritual health!
After watching the video, you can “show concern” by leaving a comment below, if you like.
John and the “Giv’m Heaven” Team! (CHT)*
- Day 1 – So let us come near to God with a sincere heart and a sure faith, with hearts that have been purified from a guilty conscience and with bodies washed with clean water.
- Day 2 – Let us hold on firmly to the hope we profess because we can trust God to keep his promise.
- Day 3 – Let Us be concerned for one another, to help one another to show love and to do good.
- Day 4 – Let Us Not give up the habit of meeting together as some are doing.
- Day 5 – Let Us Encourage one another all the more since you see that the Day of the Lord is coming nearer.”